Monday, December 21, 2009

A new update on me

So today I saw my orthopedic surgeon for my 7 week check-up and boy did I get some great news! My leg is about 88% healed and the doc was extremely happy with my progress and the range of motion I have. Yeah me!! He said that I still need to be leash walked for the next 3-4 weeks and can gradually increase the duration of my outings. And boy was I happy to hear that! I just love cruising around my foster parents' neighborhood, scenting for squirrels and deer.

By early-January, I anticipate being at full speed. I've been increasing my play time w/ my foster brother and really enjoying wrestling with him, playing ball and chomping on stuffed guys. The other day, my foster parents put up something called a Christmas tree. I'm really interested in the shiney "balls" on the tree and want to grab them off. They tell me "no" and to "drop it", and Santa-Paws will be bringing me new toys if I'm a good boy. Don't know who this Santa-Paws character is but, I hope it's worth it....

No comments:

Post a Comment